Benefits of Incorporating Bhringraj Oil in Your Hair Care Regime!
Everyone wants to have beautiful hair, but only some people attain it. Do you have the same thoughts? If so, keep reading to see how incorporating a high-end bhringraj oil might help you achieve better and stronger hair this year.
Several herbs have been used as a staple for their therapeutic properties in our households. For example, turmeric (haldi) treats infections and subsides pain, basil (tulsi) for curing sore throat and cough, and honey for treating superficial burns. Bhringraj is another herb that has become an important part of our hair care regimes.
And it is for a good reason that this ingredient has been appraised with the title of ‘the king of herbs’ in Ayurveda. Bhringraj oil is known to repair root damage. In addition, this herb has the unique ability to stimulate cells, bring them into action, and increase blood circulation into the scalp.
It is nowadays easily available in the market and helps promote hair growth along with treating issues causing hair fall. Oils with the goodness of bhringraj and amla are said to be powerful options when it comes to hair care. Adding effective vitamin C in the hair oil can enhance your hair care process, stimulate melanin production, and prevent premature graying of hair. Let us dive into the article to learn more about this miracle herb.
Did you know Bhringraj is the ‘king of hair care’?
Bhringraj is a widely used medicinal herb known as Eclipta Alba. It has been one of the key herbs used in various Ayurvedic medicines for treating hair conditions. Its uses and benefits have been marked in ancient history, where it was considered sacred and was believed to have healing properties. The Sanskrit term Bhṛṅgarāja translates into English as Bhringaraja, which means ‘the king of herbs.’
It is also known as Keshraj (king of hair), a stellar tribute to its position as a hair growth promoter. The beneficial effects of bhringraj are documented in ancient Hindu texts. In addition, it has been useful in treating skin problems, liver disorders, and respiratory issues.
Why oiling is good for your hair?
Just like plants require nourishment to grow and survive, so does your hair. Undernourished and dehydrated hair follicles become prone to breakage. Melanin production takes a hit, and premature graying can set in. As a result, your hair becomes brittle, looks dull, and starts falling.
A good and nourishing hair oil is a protective barrier to the harmful free radicals that constantly harm your hair. In addition, it hydrates your scalp area and increases blood circulation. Bhringraj hair oil is one of the best hair oils for treating hair issues. It helps in reducing hair fall and hair loss. Oiling your hair regularly keeps your follicles strong and adds volume and shine to your strands.
Benefits of using Bhringraj Hair Oil:
Bhringraj hair oil has proven to be very useful in treating hair conditions. Here are some of the many benefits of using bhringraj hair oil regularly:
- Promotes hair growth: Bhringraj has been named Keshraj for a reason. It is a natural growth stimulator for hair. Using bhringraj hair oil increases blood circulation in the affected areas of the scalp where hair loss is evident. In addition, it nourishes hair follicles and makes them stronger.
- Reduces hair loss: A hair oil containing essential nutrients can also prevent hair loss. For example, the Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil is made of 15 herbs. It helps promote natural hair growth and prevent your scalp from harmful issues causing hair loss. In addition, it nourishes the scalp and hair follicles, reducing hair breakage. If you face alopecia, bhringraj oil is the answer to this problem.
- Treats dandruff: Dandruff is a common scalp condition. It causes flaking of the scalp. Bhringraj is antifungal and antimicrobial by nature and develops resistance to flaky skin. It also reduces the chances of scalp infections.
- Improves scalp health: Bhringraj oil is a great source of nourishment for the scalp. During acne flare-ups, the scalp can be affected too. Dandruff can cause itchiness and redness. Bhringraj hair oil helps in reducing inflammation of the scalp.
- Great massage oil: Massage your hair and scalp with bhringraj hair oil gently and leave it for two hours before you wash it off. An overnight massage improves blood circulation, rejuvenates the cells, and works to keep hair follicles robust and full of life. It also keeps your scalp hydrated.
- Treats premature graying: Mamaearth Bhring Amla Hair Oil is uniquely formulated with Amla, Brahmi, and Baheda. Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin C and Baheda (a herb) strengthens the hair strands and improves scalp health. It also rejuvenates the cells to release melanin, preventing premature hair graying.
- Protective shield against free radicals: Your hair is among the most exposed parts of your body. When you encounter harmful environmental conditions, free radicals attack your scalp and hair strands. As a result, UV rays, dust, and debris accumulate on your scalp.
Over time, it results in scalp inflammation and dandruff. On the other hand, Bhringraj hair oil massage develops immunity, strengthens the strands, and makes them resilient against free radical damage.
Create a Hygienic and Healthy Body Care Regime with a Natural Body Wash:
While hair care is important, remember to maintain your body hygiene. A relaxing bath with a good body wash is the easiest way to cleanse your body of perspiration and grime. Mamaearth has a range of body wash for women, which helps deeply cleanse and nourish your body.
You should try out Mamaearth Ubtan Body Wash with the goodness of Turmeric, which helps de-tan your skin, unclog your pores, and give you a radiant glow. Another popular body wash for women is Mamaearth Vitamin C Body Wash, which is enriched with Vitamin C and Honey benefits. Honey detoxifies your skin, and Glycerin hydrates and moisturizes it.
Mamaearth range of body wash for women includes nourishing infusions of Charcoal and Mint, Tea Tree and Neem, and Honey and Malai. Choose a body wash that suits your skin requirements and skin type. They are free of harmful chemicals and are made with safe and natural ingredients.
Opt for Bhringraj oil, the king of all hair oils, for the Best Results!
Why settle for anything less when you can lay your hands on the best? Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil is natural and is made with traditional Ayurvedic formula of 15 medicinal herbs. This oil is backed by years of research by our forefathers, who used it to control hair loss, prevent premature graying, and reduce dandruff.
Mamaearth BhringAmla Hair Oil is an ideal option as it is free of toxins and other harmful chemicals. So, if you want healthy and voluminous hair, you can trust this oil to deliver it. Remember to take care of your daily hygiene with a simple, easy-to-use body wash. You will be spoilt for the wide range Mamaearth has to offer you. Every product is formulated with natural ingredients to cleanse and make your skin softer.